Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello Moon

Here is Lucy at a Star Party one of our neighbors had. It was the coolest thing... He brought out all his amazing telescopes and shined them up to distant galaxies and far off stars and things called a ring nebula and binary stars. It gave me such a feeling of perspective of how small we are.

Hmm..let me go see what other pictures I can post:
Here's a flashback to 2 years ago, when Ruby was a baby and Lucy was not yet 5.

Here's a pic from this year's 4th of July parade. Lucy was a pioneer and Ruby was a Texas Bluebonnet. Not that anyone guessed, but I thought she looked cute!

Here is when Katie visited and Ruby didn't want to take a picture at the Orly Genger sculpture at Laguna Gloria. 

Well, that's all for now! Hopefully I'll be back before a year to check in! : ) 

No comments: